• It’s important to normalize feedback within your organization and encourage team members to shift their perspectives.
• Another type of feedback to consider is the feedback that shines the spotlight on organizational strong points and pain points.
• At eLearning Industry, they have several mechanisms in place for employee feedback, such as Performance Development Plans (PDPs) and weekly 1-1 meetings.
• For employee feedback to make a difference, there’s no room for generalities – every member of the team should know how to formulate specific feedback.
• Empower employees at every level by involving everyone in the journey – from new hires to remote workers, even external partners may have helpful insights about areas for improvement.
• Ideas are nothing without implementation – if your company doesn’t take employee suggestions into consideration, you’re missing out on a valuable resource