•Before developing an eLearning program, it is important to have a detailed plan that includes the goals of the program, who the target audience is, and what Learning Management System will be used.
• It is crucial to coordinate with your IT department when developing your eLearning program in order to create a secure environment.
• A safe eLearning environment requires strong authentication measures such as requiring learners to use strong passwords and additional verification codes when logging in from new devices.
• In order to protect sensitive user data, you should have clear compliance policies in place that are communicated to your learners. Your LMS should also allow you choose settings that comply with specific industry regulations.
• To avoid costly fines or data breaches, it is essential to perform regular risk assessments and maintain accurate records of any compliance issues.
• Encrypting all data within the eLeaning environment protects information from unauthorized access while it transit or at rest..