• The COVID-19 pandemic has forced a sudden shift to online learning in higher education.
• Online learning, or eLearning, has many benefits over traditional classroom instruction, including increased pedagogical resources, enhanced knowledge and skills in learners, and more affordable costs.
• Despite the advantages of eLearning, the transition to online instruction during the pandemic was difficult for many reasons, including IT issues and limited internet access.
• New technologies are being implemented to make online learning more effective for students pursuing higher education. One example is the metaverse—a virtual reality platform that can be used for immersive learning experiences.
• The metaverse has the potential to revolutionize how students are taught in classrooms by enhancing interaction among users and incorporating virtual reality into the educational process.
Click here to view original web page at elearningindustry.com