• Magellan AI, the podcast analytics platform with the world’s largest database of podcast advertising data, announced a new collaboration with Experian, the world’s leading information services company.
• Experian’s Identity Graph will power Attribution by Magellan AI. The new attribution platform was recently announced and will enable podcast advertisers and publishers to gain insights into campaign performance and success with the Magellan AI dashboard.
• Through collaboration with Experian, we can map data with precision to clean up reporting for our clients and provide them with incredibly accurate attribution results.
• Advertisers and marketers want to be confident in planning, optimizing and measuring the success of their campaigns said Chris Feo, SVP Sales and Partnerships, Experian Marketing Services.
• While fragmentation continues to challenge marketers, we’re excited to work with Magellan AI to enable more intelligent podcast campaigns said Feo.
• Magellan AI will utilize Experian’s Identity Graph; a privacy-safe digital cross-device technology providing the most comprehensive and differentiated digital identity resolution along industry leading podcast advertising intelligence enabling marketers access precision insights thus optimize measure their podcasts campaigns says Bryan Barletta founder of Sounds Profitable..