• Localization is an important process for content developers to consider in order to engage international audiences.
• Reasons for localization include the difficulty of understanding cultural nuances and the potential for mistakes when translating literal meaning without context.
• Establishing a quality control measure is essential to ensuring accuracy in localized content.
• Case studies demonstrate how small changes can make a big difference in engagement.
• Conclusion: Despite the challenges, localization is essential for global brands.
Click here to view original web page at elearningindustry.com