• Businesses are looking to foster a learning environment to stay ahead of the curve, and employees are more likely to stay with a company that offers opportunities for growth.
• To get employees on board, leaders should involve them in the conversation about what skills they need to develop and what their business goals are.
• Leaders should also support employees by creating learning opportunities and removing obstacles that stand in their way.
• Teamwork can be leveraged to encourage learning, accountability, and motivation among employees.
• Finally, rewarding progress is a key way to motivate employees to keep developing new habits.