• Effective communication is vital to successfully fostering a learning culture.
• Clear objectives, purpose, messaging and channels are essential for successful communication.
• When everyone understands their own objectives and how they affect the company’s objectives, it becomes easier for teams to stay focused and aligned with each other.
• Just as important as setting objectives is to make sure that everybody knows why they’re pursuing them in the first place.
• Once leaders have communicated clear objectives and people feel a connection between their own purpose and that of the company, it’s time for everyone to start talking about how to get there.