• Acast, the world’s largest independent podcast company, has announced the addition of Keyword Targeting to the Acast Marketplace.
• The new proprietary capability follows Acast’s launch of Conversational Targeting earlier this year and is the second of several books to be released from the suite.
• Despite macroeconomic uncertainties and shrinking marketing budgets globally, podcast advertising remains a growing industry and is still forecasted to surpass $4 billion in value by 2024 in the U.S. alone.
• With advertisers continuing to flock to the space, Acast’s insights and innovation-led approach creates opportunities for brands to scale their messages across its network of 88,000 shows.
• Now with Keyword Targeting, advertisers can align their message with the most contextually relevant content spoken being about within an episode. This significantly increases targeting relevance, reduces wastage