•The eLearning industry is growing rapidly all over the world and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 17.6% during the forecast period (2021–2030).
• The rise in the number of tech-savvy students who are using a wide range of mobile devices and advanced technologies to meet their learning needs is propelling the demand for online tutoring platforms.
• Online tutoring also gained popularity as it helped take the burden off mainstream education.
• In the present scenario, online tutoring is witnessing immense popularity and demand among students globally. Additionally, for budding entrepreneurs, it is among the most lucrative of prospects.
• Setting up an online business is comparatively cheaper than setting up a brick-and-mortar business, in terms of starting up costs and overhead expenses.
• An online tutoring platform can bridge the gap between tutors and learners by breaking geographical barriers—allowing access to knowledge from subject experts located anywhere in world while sitting comfortably at home.
• Once you go global with your platform, you can gain access to new markets and potential revenue opportunities—increasing your platform’s accessibility and attracting more learners overall