•The eLearning industry is growing rapidly all over the world and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 17.6% during the forecast period (2021–2030).
• The rise in the number of tech-savvy students who are using a wide range of mobile devices and advanced technologies to meet their learning needs is propelling the demand for online tutoring platforms.
• Online tutoring also gained popularity as it helped take the burden off mainstream education.
• In the present scenario, online tutoring is witnessing immense popularity and demand among students globally. Additionally, for budding entrepreneurs, it is among the most lucrative of prospects.
• Setting up an online business is comparatively cheaper than setting up a brick-and-mortar business, in terms of starting up costs and overhead expenses.
• An online tutoring platform can bridge the gap between tutors and learners by breaking geographical barriers—allowing access to knowledge from subject experts located anywhere in world while sitting comfortably at home.
• Once you go global with your platform, you can gain access to new markets and potential revenue opportunities—increasing your platform’s accessibility and attracting more learners overall
Click here to view original web page at elearningindustry.com